Michael Corleone: personal project















Back in June, I remember putting up a post relating to this project, which I have now finished. However, I'm afraid with other projects croping up, it was only since the last three weeks I managed to really focus on my this one, entitled,
Michael Corleone
, taken from legendary novel and film, The Godfather. The idea was to visually show the change in his character, from good to evil, through typographic design.
I have produced a publication focusing on colour, layout and typography, keeping it very simple. It was important to visually show Michael's change from good (white) to evil (black). The publication is accompanied by a poster (that can be incorporated as a front cover to the publication), postcards and a sculptural interpretation of Michael's Chair, a very important symbol of Michael's character.
I recommend this book to anyone.

No comments: