Well, it's been another week and time has flown by even faster. I originally planned to develop some pieces for lino-cutting this week, however, my new tools, arrived later than expected. Therefore I used this opportunity to progress with more painting.
This week I completed three paintings and tried doing each piece over different time periods. The images above (from top to bottom) - Longest time to shortest time: the first piece was completed over three days; the second, two days and the last, one day.
I felt the second piece (completed over two days) worked best regarding the flow of the paint, it wasn't too tacky and wasn't too wet, this result should help concerning future art works.