New Etching Print: Pressed







Pressed
Etching Print
(Image size 15 x 11 cm)
(Paper size 26.5 x 17 cm)
£60.00, 2012



This is my third etching print for 2012. Yes, it's March already. Anyway, this print is quite unique compared to my earlier etching prints, as Pressed, was created using a different method of etching and polishing. Click here to find out more about the new process. I think I'm going to work with this process more often.

Inspiration 
The image itself, was developed from a previous painting I composed earlier on in the year, see it here. It was of an old woman, Cypriot-like, inspired by my current work, Remains. I'm very pleased with the outcome of this print as it is grain-like, almost like an old eerie photograph, that's been forgotten over time. 




michaelcorr87@aol.com


No comments: